Monday 29 March 2010

Better start designing my font! | Early Sketches

I do have a couple of ideas on some font designs. Now I will agree that they are not the most original and creative typeface ideas, but hey, gotta start somewhere right?


I was thinking of making a typefaces out of DNA related stuff, so where else to start than your own fingerprints? I will be scanning in my fingerprints and start making some cool characters out of that...... possibly........... hopefully! I was also thinking about(and this is the least original of the two ideas) making letters out of the DNA shape, if I can find any letterforms in there that is.


These ideas are just to kick start me into the whole design process, I will gradually pick up much more inspirational places to create letterforms from!! for now, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment