Saturday 22 May 2010

Fonstruct = Dead end | Investing Opportunities...

I tried and I failed, yet I tried again and failed even badly! Upon trying to use fontstruct again to create my font I just cannot seem to get the curves as smooth as I want them. I have decided to stop with Fontstruct and invest in some font editor software like fontographer. Since this is my FMP, I might as well invest in some good software so that my final font is good and clean like I want it to be, and since people are going to be able to download it in the end, I clearly want no faults with it!

I started to look at cheap, affordable font editors, since I can't afford a high end package like
Fontlab studio. But I came across another font editor, Typetool, it's a basic font editor, recommended for students and hobby typographers! It only costs 77.35 so it might do the job?


No comments:

Post a Comment