Monday 22 February 2010

DNA testing...


I was researching DNA sampling on the internet and found this really cool website where your DNA is turned into a piece of artwork. It's basically your self portrait but in DNA form, how awesome is that! They also do DNA portraits of pets, for those people that are really attached to their pets I guess, and also 'Kiss Portraits'.



Looking at this, the thought of getting my own DNA sample turned into something like this will be cool too, and very informative in my research. I could get my own DNA testing done and maybe focus my FMP on that? ...or just to help me understand myself more to go in a much more personal path with this project. I heard that there are places online where you can order DNA testing kits, maybe I should do that... more info. needed about that now!

No comments:

Post a Comment