Monday 8 February 2010

Coming towards the FMP...



DNA


Our Final Major Project was finally revealed to be based on the word DNA, and the focus of this project is our response to the word! I want to research in the area of genetics, as that gets me really interested in DNA, like how there is a separate language for genome consisting of just 4 letters! It's also amazing to know about your own heritage, like finding out that your not just a brown indian guy, but a mix of other backgrounds too!

I don't want to narrow my thinking down this early in the stage about what exactly I wanna do, but having a clear idea, which can be changed later is good enough for me right now.

I have been thinking about, in the area of genes, how things are passed on to generation from generation, like family illnesses to body features, I find it very intriguing, and its something anyone and everyone can relate to!


No comments:

Post a Comment