Monday 7 June 2010

Making the Sonogram ?!?


I thought I could maybe find a way to make a fake sonogram type looking image, and I searched and searched on the internet on how to achieve such results, but alas, no result. I guess it's just up to me to figure out a way to create this weird looking effect on CS4..somehow..

Also, I forgot to mension before, once the sonogram is finished, that will go towards the little handouts I will be making for people to pick up (as they will have a still from the sonogram as the background image and with a web link on there, where people could visit and download the font online), and also snaps from the animation will be blown up to make posters and those posters will be also submitted as better versions of the posters for the Splice.

No comments:

Post a Comment